[Gllug] [OT] Technobabble

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Sun Nov 20 12:51:59 UTC 2005

On Nov 20, 08:37, John Hearns wrote:
> Just move Sarf of the River mate. (I know you have seen the light Jim).
> We just burn our rubbish to produce power and hot water
> http://www.selchp.com/

Very good but a couple of reservation. ;)

Although the sytem generates power which is brilliant, it still doesn't
manage to meet the best of the Scandanavian efficiencies where the waste
heat from power generation is used to heat homes and work places.

It also doesn't cover my home and work boroughs of Southwark and lambeth
but that simply means we should be building more maybe near to new
housing construction to get the best benefits for CHP, the new olympic
site springs to mind.

--
Peace Jim :-)

keys:  http://freesolutions.net/jim/pubkey.asc

 You do not belong to you. You belong to the universe. The significance of
 you will remain forever a mystery to you, but you may assume you are
 fulfilling your significance if you apply yourself to converting all your
 experience to the highest advantage of others.
 --R. Buckminster Fuller

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk