[Gllug] OpenSSL error - how to troubleshoot

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 10:22:34 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Alex mused:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone got a moment to help me find out what this error is
> pointing to? A secure apache 1.3 server (with self-signed cert)
> generates this message when you try and browse to it from the
> Internet:
>
> OpenSSL: error:1406B0C9:lib(20):func(107):reason(201)

Nothing matching the regex 'error:.*lib:' appears anywhere
in the source of openssl-0.9.7h or apache-1.3.33.

So I guess your search is narrowed to the Apache SSL module.

--
`"Gun-wielding recluse gunned down by local police" isn't the epitaph
 I want. I am hoping for "Witnesses reported the sound up to two hundred
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk