[Gllug] Free pooter bits

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Oct 20 12:16:07 UTC 2005

Free, but donations to openstreetmap.org welcome

(see our poster of london its cool!

http://www.openstreetmap.org/wiki/index.php/Merchandise

)

Pick up from Camden:

Dell 17" monitor

Sony Vaio P3 2.4 Ghz (I think). I blew the memory on it, I think it
still works. Is in bits, no HDD Some NVIDIA card in it

4 or 6 DIMMS of unknown sizes or working or not

A PS/2 keyboard and mouse if you can show me (or I do it by then) how to
get my usb mouse and keyboard speaking to debian.

Dell ex-university machine, P3 833, no HDD. generic video card in it,
128 meg ram

Dell old laptop, backlight busted, keyboard barely works. I was using it
as a datalogger - long battery life with two batteries in it. I think its
128 meg and 4 gig. I need to `cat /dev/urandom > /dev/hda` before you
get it.

Via mobo with via processor on it (I think) donated by John to me, but I
couldn't make use of it.

I think that's it. Email for my phone no or to reserve bits on a first
to arrive basis - girlfriend is getting annoyed with computers all over
the place.

have fun,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk