[Gllug] Story: open source evolutionary development tool

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Sun Oct 9 21:38:01 UTC 2005

Interesting ideas fiction writers have (off http://www.futurismic.com/):

Evolving A Better Software Engineer  [+] posted by Jeremy Lyon (0
comments)
One of the problems with trying to write near-future science fiction in
a world where the acceleration of acceleration is climbing a vertical
curve is that all your visionary ideas look obvious by the time you get
around to writing them. I have a story in development that talks about a
team building an open source evolutionary development tool that replaces
much of the software development industry. I don't think Evolvica is
anywhere near ready to obsolete software designers, but it's a start.
[futurefeeder]
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk