[Gllug] [OT] TFT displays

Benedikt Heinen gllug at ml.icemark.net
Sat Sep 24 12:18:24 UTC 2005

I've been (sort-of) browsing around for a TFT display recently, and I'm
looking for some recommendations from people that might have bought some
recently...

Any particularly good ones to mention?

Oh - and one "feature" I was looking for - but so far I haven't found it -
maybe one of you knows something like that...

Primarily, I'm looking for a TFT that can run 1600x1200 or higher - so
much for the easy part.  But is there one that can do this resolution but
ALSO double up as a TV?   (It seems that you either get a good hi-res
display, or you get a TFT TV that CAN accept PC signals, but only offer
crappy resolutions then)...

Any ideas/suggestions?

    Benedikt

--