[Gllug] Treats for Windows refugees

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Mon Sep 5 13:40:33 UTC 2005

The best thing I discovered about Linux was how to build a CD server
(In the Howto docs with Suse Distro's). This means you can turn any cd
into an ISO file and have linux mount the ISO. then you can access
this iso from any computer as though it were the origional cd. In fact I
believe with the newer versions of Linux you can mount up to 64 ISO's.