[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 09:21:03 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 10:15:16AM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Simon Morris wrote:
>
> > I think a while ago they forced US citizens to use a passport to travel
> > across the borders to Mexico and Canada (rather than just ID cards) so
> > the uptake of passports was higher.
>
> In fairness how many Brits have travelled further afield than France or
> Spain?

Many Brits treat Spain as a hot/sunny Blackpool[**] - so I'm not sure if that
really counts as visiting another country (ie they travel physically, but not mentally).

> How many brits have passports?

[**] Evidence: the plethora of 'English Breakfasts' offered down Spannish sea fronts.

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>