[Gllug] Maybe this is a FAQ

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 14:00:59 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 14:52 +0100, Steve Nelson wrote:

> I am curious to know what your unique selling point is - last time I
> looked there wasn't a shortage of people offering web hosting
> services.

I don't disagree :) I am asking this on someone else's behalf and he
seems to be making enough money to think making this move worthwhile.
His usp is a close alignment with customer's aims and values - it's a
niche thing.

But i suppose it would be as you say - mainly static, maybe some
database driven content, but nothing too fancy.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk