[Gllug] Xen hotplug problems (was Tornado in London)

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:46:42 UTC 2006

On 12/8/06, Christian Smith <csmith at thewrongchristian.org.uk> wrote:

> Has GLLUG got so boring that we're reduced to discussing the weather;)

Apparently, yes. So in an attempt to bring things back on topic, has
anyone seen this error message from Xen, and more importantly, does
anyone know how to fix it?

Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

My Google-fu isn't getting me too far. Annoyingly, I got exactly the
same error the last time I set up a Xen box, and neglected to make a
note of what I did to fix it :-(

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk