[Gllug] [OT] Appreciation

Donald Williams don at rose963.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 15:40:37 UTC 2006

It is now just a year since I first dumped windoze for Linux - the first
distro being Suse 10 - which perchance began a very fruitful and
constructive relationship with the members of GLLUG. That has proved to
be friendly, amusing, highly instructive and a mighty prod for me to
push for what Linux is about and to learn, learn, learn.

Simon Morris has been a particularly helpful and sensible contact in all
this and while thanking all the GLLUG members I want to be sure that now
he's retiring from the pole position he fully realises the worth of his
contribution to GLLUG, to Linux, and to me.

May yer wotsits never rot, young Simon - power to your elbow for the
future.

Don Williams