[Gllug] USB 2.0 PCMCIA Cardbus Adapter

john gennard joney at clara.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 12:38:17 UTC 2006

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 Paul Cupis <paul at cupis.co.uk> wrote:-

> john gennard wrote:
>>Lspci in Debian gives me a possible vendor's ID, but
>>I can't find old notes telling me how to look up any
>>details. The CD seems strange to me - it is supposed
>>to contain v2.3 for Win98SE and For Mac v10.1x and v10.2x,
>>but I can find only the Mac drivers and it's not a home
>>burned CD, it looks like the Maker/Vendor's own.
>
> Try running update-pciids as root and then lspci to see if it can
> identify the card.

Paul,
	It doesn't take me any further, lspci now just shows
the following:-

0000:02:00.0 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 43)
0000:02:00.1 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 43)
0000:02:00.2 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB 2.0 (rev 04)

I can't find anything on the NEC site to help, and I suppose
the above relates to the chip and not the vendor.

Thanks for the response.

John.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk