[Gllug] logrotate

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sun Jan 29 23:30:34 UTC 2006

Hello all

I have a problem with either cron or logrotate on a debian stable box.
Since booted about two months ago it's never rotated any logs. Cron is
installed and running. /etc/cron.daily/logrotate -v /etc/logrotate.conf
just says none of the logs need rotating. All the packages are up to
date and I havn't messed with /etc/ at all other than apache's config.
syslog and apache2/access.log etc are starting to get big.

I've compared the packages with other debian boxes and all seems well..
so I was wondering if anyone can give me a clue? :-)

have fun,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk