[Gllug] iPodLinux

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:47:33 UTC 2006

Well, it still appears to be possible on 4G iPods, even though it
isn't supported. I'm still thinking about doing it. Perhaps, if anyone
is interested, we could have ago at installing it on my iPod at a
meeting - I would be more confident being assisted by people with more
Linux expertise that myself.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk