[Gllug] [OT] The longest email signature you've seen?

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Tue Jan 3 11:13:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

Happy New Year fellow gllugers.  I've seen some long signatures before
with normal bits about for your eyes only, not liable blah blah blah.  My
favourite bit is the note about human rights!!!

But this one from the accountants one of my clients use must be one of the
longest.

I make it 42 lines.  I've changed the partnership name to "company" to
protect the innocent.

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk