[Gllug] hi all

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 05:50:37 UTC 2006

On 06/07/06, A Yousuf <yousuf_uk at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Thx many to Benjamin Donnachie all of u
> im using tiscali broadband , and cant use internet on my fedora , how can i
> do that?

Hi Yousuf,

Welcome to the list - I'm afraid you might have to be a little more
specific about what you have already tried and what error messages you
are getting in order for someone to help you.

There could be a large range of possibilities as to why it doesn't
work and the more information you provide the more chance of someone
giving you a hint that will solve your problem.

There is a good document that someone wrote called "How to ask Smart
questions" that might help. You have to excuse the fact that some of
the language in there is a bit blunt.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

and also this FAQ might help as well...

http://www.hinterlands.org/gllugfaq/