[Gllug] Wanted - some bluetooth pointers

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sat Jul 29 16:43:24 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 01:13 +0100, Russell Howe wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 05:44:34PM +0100, John Winters wrote:
> > What sort of tools should I be attempting to use to transfer files
> > between PC and phone?  Is there a decent primer *anywhere* on the basic
> > concepts of bluetooth communications?  I've done an awful lot of Google
> > searching but none of the pages which I've found seems to cover the
> > basics.

[snip lots of useful bluetooth pointers]

Thanks for that, and sorry for the delay in responding - I've been away
for three weeks and there's a rather large backlog of e-mails to read.
I think you've given me what I need to get started.

Cheers,
John

--
John Winters, Wallingford, Oxon, England
i = (free (NULL); i++);

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk