[Gllug] [OT] [VACANCY] 2 x Linux roles available

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Mon Jun 5 21:01:49 UTC 2006

These vacancies were sent to the GLLUG Admin mailing list - I guess we
don't want a deluge of recruiters on the list but I haven't seen that
many job advertisements here recently.

So....

i) Market Leading E-Business Solutions provider to many high-profile
Corporates requires 2 Senior Linux (on Redhat but any flavour will
suffice) Systems Administrators. Ideally with 5 yrs minimum experience
on high availability systems – based London – Salary to £40K +
Benefits!

ii) Perl / Linux Open Source Developer required by Market Leading
‘Revolutionary’ Web 2.0 Company! – 2-3 yrs Perl on Linux required –
Salary £30-50K

Email leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk for more details.

Thanks

~sm