[Gllug] [Job] We're recruiting

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:48:21 UTC 2006

On 27/03/06, Steve Nelson <sanelson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/27/06, Daniel Ahrens <dan at prankstersproductions.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm a big personality and can talk sense to anyone and I'm a very good listener.
>
> You'd better be, as you may get several hundred replies :o)

When I made this mistake once on london.pm I fortunately used an
unsubscribed address and the list moderator decided against allowing
it to go to the list, and emailed me to say so.

I'm doubly careful now and NEVER reply to the email, always crafting a
new email directly to the advertiser, you only make that mistake once.
:) Of course if you make it twice you deserve to be made fun of.

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk