[Gllug] What is the Mozilla & Firefox difference ??

Emon contact_emon at gawab.com
Wed Mar 29 06:01:22 UTC 2006

Alan Pope wrote:
> On 29/03/06, Tethys <sta296 at astradyne.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>useful features in the process. Yeah, it's a smaller download, but
>>it's barely usable out of the box.
>

> In what way is it "barely usable"?
>
> It's a browser, it renders HTML/CSS pretty well (compared to the
> competition). Okay you might "need" flash/java but you'd "need" to go
> get that lot for Mozilla/IE too.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Thanks everyone

While we are talking about "flash/java" can I just point to another
problem I had??

I once uninstalled mozila-1.7.11 & installed FireFox-1.5. Suddenly the
java plugin stopped working. I did not know how to fix it, so switched
back to mozilla and everything was back to normal. I believe I should
have linked some file to somewhere.. for the plugin to work?? can anyone
please clarify what exactly I should have done.

Also is there any difference between Extensions/Addons/Plugins ??

Thanks again
Emon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk