[Gllug] Meeting on 25th May

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Thu May 11 18:52:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

After quite a long delay trying to get a couple of paragraphs about
their presentation by the speakers the meeting has been finally
announced in the usual places.

Unfortunately although I began the month intending to try and get a
weeknight and Saturday meeting organised, this month is running away
with me Unless anyone has a speaker that they know of (and I could
arrange the second) a Saturday meeting is looking unlikely.

In my list of people that have agreed to speak at some stage I have
Huw Lynes on Grid Computing and Shane Coughlan on encryption
technologies. My Apple account manager is away at the moment so I
can't chase up on his promise.

I would like to do a "newbie" meeting at some stage as well. Any
thoughts on any of this?

Thanks

--
~sm