[Gllug] TFT Monitors

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Tue May 30 13:36:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 12:35:06PM +0100, john gennard wrote:
> Can someone point me to a good write up, or let me know what I
> should be looking for in the way of technical specs.

I think you'll find the technical specs don't really mean much, so it
may be better to go with a personal recommendation.

So FWIW, I'm going to personally recommend the monitor I bought: a
Formac Gallery 20" monitor, 1600x1200 which I got for about GBP 300 ex
VAT last year.  Clear, sharp, good colours and no bad pixels that I
can see.

A lot of LCD monitors come with only DVI inputs - you may need to
upgrade your graphics card.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.