[Gllug] [JOB] - Perl developer in Linux environment

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Nov 11 02:03:58 UTC 2006

On 10 Nov 2006, Jim Bailey spake thusly:
> second was really scary he actually shook and muttered to himself during
> the interview and seemed to get his answers from an imaginary friend.

He sounds like me.

(i.e., some people get lethally nervous in interviews... I have never
once survived any interview. The one job I've ever managed to get, I got
because no interview was required... well, also because I do know what
I'm doing, but see me in an interview and you wouldn't believe that.)

--
Rich industrial heritage: lifeless wasteland. `The land
north of Mordor has a rich industrial heritage.'