[Gllug] Computer Fair and Nottinghill Carnival

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Aug 26 12:32:00 UTC 2007

On 26 Aug 2007, Colin Murphy outgrape:
> As others have said already, the computer fair Andy was referring to is
> a Saturday only jobbie in Tottenham Court Road.  In truth there are two,
> sometimes three, fairs all in Tottenham Court Road

Ooh. I only know of the one (the one that recently moved entrances due
to construction work or whatever, in/under a hotel); should I be walking
further up the road?

> There is a daily computer fair, though I think it is fairer to think of
> it as a bazaar, in Queensway, the top end by the park, hours are
> something like 11am to 7pm. Queensway wouldn't be too far for Notting
> Hill either.

That's useful too, thanks.

(as far as I know Bedford, Stevenage and Peterborough are devoid of such
things, although I haven't looked hard in Peterborough: Cambridge is
probably rolling in them but I haven't checked there either).
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk