[Gllug] Recommendations sought - web-based event software.

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 16:36:29 UTC 2007

I already use eGroupware for web-based calendar, but I would like a
separate event only system for non-registered users.

Ideally, I would like to be able to enter the email addresses of the
people I would like to invite.  The application would then send out a
message with a link for them to click to indicate whether they can
attend or not.  Preferably with some sort of web front-end so that I,
and registered users, can see who's coming.

While I'm wading through the myriad of hits on Google, can anyone
recommend such an application?  Preferably open source?  If not, I'll
add writing one to my ever increasing to-do list...

Take care,

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk