[Gllug] Things taking up space in my garage, that would lookgood in yours ; -)

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Aug 18 21:21:47 UTC 2007

On 18 Aug 2007, John Winters spake thusly:
> Q) If so, how many?
> A) 29

Bloody jumping hell. (How many actually work?)

I think my all-time high was twelve, and there were three of us then.
(Including nonfunctional machines, the count is now six. Functional only,
two. I have an urge to raise this figure.)

> It's exercises like that which greatly increase the pressure on the male
> of the species to have a purge.  Needless to say, I didn't.

The little computers need us! You can't throw them away; it would be
like discarding your children! (only, er, not).
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk