[Gllug] Westminster eForum Keynote Seminar - Open Source Software - morning of 12 Sept 2007

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:38:03 UTC 2007

Ouch! Sorry didn't realise the prices. Maybe people could hang around
outside and offer to buy Alan Cox a few drinks down the pub in exchange for
a talk :)

Pete

On 30/08/2007, Jim Bailey <jim at freesolutions.net> wrote:

> On Aug 30, 10:43, Pete Stean wrote:
> > Just wondered whether anyone else was attending this? Keynote speaker is
> Alan
> > Cox. I get a free pass, but others might have to pay to get a seat...
> should be
> > interesting though
> >
> > http://www.westminsterforumprojects.co.uk/eforum/diary.aspx
> >
> > Sorry if you got this twice but posted to Ubuntu-UK also
>
> £190 for a ticket still keeps the trouble makers out I guess. ;)
>
> --
> Peace Jim :-)
>
> Some people never go crazy. what truly horrible lives they must lead
> --Charles Bukowski
>

> --

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997