[Gllug] Ceasing an ADSL telephone line

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Sun Aug 19 17:45:44 UTC 2007

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Peter Cannon wrote:

> > If you don't already, I'd suggest that you subscribe to the appropriate
> > BBCR reports and have something parse it and notify you of
> > events/entries/changes which interest you.
>
> Fortunatly I just sell the stuff I don't manage it, if I was a cynical Sales
> Man I could of course say "Let em get cut off then they'll have to pay all
> over again to get re-connected"

Even so your wholesale supplier should be giving you access to the BBCR
data (as ours does) - how else will you be able to notify customers when
their orders complete?

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk