[Gllug] SIGSEGV error

Delioma Oramas Dorta delio79 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:34:13 UTC 2007

Hi, Thanks very much for your answer. I dont know in which language the
program is written though... It uses things lile phyton and mpich, is that
indicative of the language in which it is written?

I dont know about prgramming, so I guess that i could only fix this myself
if there is any means of finding out the problem in a very targeted manner,
and then the changes to be made are simple

thanks!