[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Aug 1 16:44:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Caroline Ford wrote:

> And presumably feeds himself as its not a charity.

UKFSN pays me a very modest salary.

As of 2 months ago UKFSN also employs Simon for running the ISP.

At the moment there is a single student being funded by UKFSN. I will be
announcing that I'm looking for more students who'd like to be similarly
funded soon. If you know any students who are active in the Free Software
world please let them know.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk