[Gllug] Reminder - Protest BBC iPlayer Tomorrow - Tuesday August 14

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:17:27 UTC 2007

Oh yes I forgot about turning up and waving a banner about - that kind of
activity gets you TV coverage if you play it right, and we all know that any
publicity is good publicity (well almost all - if you're setting vans alight
and smashing windows I don't think that does much for your cause - I'm not
accusing the heathrow lot of that btw, just thinking back to the anarchist
protests we've had in recent years - I'm sure the heathrow crowd are
suitably warm and fluffy in comparison, they sound like it lol)

Pete