[Gllug] Open source friendly companies?

Pete Goodall pete at yellowhouse.org
Wed Aug 22 15:53:00 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I am moving to the London area from the US this Saturday, and have
been looking for a job in London.  I've been looking on various job
websites in the UK (jobserve.co.uk, purelyit.co.uk, jobsite.co.uk,
monster.co.uk), but as was mentioned in a previous e-mail by Joachim
Gleisner one cannot identify the company from most of the postings.
My job search is further complicated in that I'm not a developer.  I'm
a product manager.

I've worked in Linux for the last six years, and I'm looking for
either F/OSS companies or at least F/OSS-friendly companies in the
London area.  Anyone have any recommendations on where to look?  Any
help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Pete

--