[Gllug] Computer Fair and Nottinghill Carnival

DL Neil GLLUG at getaroundtoit.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 08:55:33 UTC 2007

I found ONE at 'T.Ct Rd'* on Sat, courtesy of the sandwich board guys.
However ppl coming out were not impressed by the paucity of (?holiday
weekend) vendors so I saved myself the massive entry fee and rushed
off to be late elsewhere.
* actually the basement of a Uni building some two blocks west of T.Ct Rd

Where are the others and the Queensway sites exactly, please?
eg Multimap or similar for the benefit of us geographically-challenged

Regards,
=dn

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk