[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

DL Neil GLLUG at getaroundtoit.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 16:19:17 UTC 2007

Quoting Rich Walker <rw at shadowrobot.com>:

> John G Walker <johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:43:19 +0100 (BST) Jason Clifford
>> <jason at ukfsn.org> wrote:
>>
>>> UKFSN also provides web and email services with all accounts. Details
>>> are on the website.
>>
>> I have your web page open as I type,
>
> I've put several people onto UKFSN (myself personally and at work as
> well) with no complaints.
>
> cheers, Rich.

Rich (and others),

I am also in the midst of changing ISP. Phone delays and script-reader
idiocy being an issue. I really only want a 'bare' service, but when
things come off the rails...

Have you any comments to make about the capabilities of and speed of
response, etc, by the EMAIL Help Desk at UKFSN/Entanet/whichever,
please?

(feel free to reply off-list to save Jason's blushes. I've found
him/here v.helpful but will be interested in experiences of the
company's performance. The idea of adding some support to OS dev is a
good one too!)

Regards,
=dn

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk