[Gllug] suse 10.3

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Sat Aug 4 21:41:22 UTC 2007

On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 10:20:13PM +0100, Diana Scott wrote:
> I am looking forward to buy the forthcoming Suse 10.3. Do you know when will
> be on sales and what improvement are going to be in the latest version?

I'm staggered at this concept. You *pay* for a Linux distribution? What
do you get for it -- surely support? In which case, why not call SuSE
support and ask THEM this absurd question?

As Martin already said, if SuSE isn't free (and I'm sure it IS free,
just needs to be downloaded) then why are you running it? Debian
certainly permits online upgrades rather than a fresh reinstall from a
new CD set. Your question seems bizarre.

/joel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk