[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Aug 9 20:49:10 UTC 2007

On 9 Aug 2007, Rich Walker uttered the following:
> It's been a long time, but I have a feeling he codes for
> "6-character-unique-name" rules. *shudder*

He could at least do what GNAT does (and Oracle too for that matter)
and have a tool that converts such crunched-up names into longer ones.
(Mind you the set of relevant platforms with such limited linkers is
basically empty these days.)

--
`... in the sense that dragons logically follow evolution so they would
 be able to wield metal.' --- Kenneth Eng's colourless green ideas sleep
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk