[Gllug] OT unable to delete a spam item

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 11:35:36 UTC 2007

On Thu 06 Dec, john gennard wrote:

> Grateful for any advice.
>
> John.

   I read emails on a system that allows me to examine the complete email
and header exactly as received, and have seen large emails that appear
empty, but on examination in a simple editor contain an extended header,
sometimes with one or more blank lines, and what could be hidden commands to
exploit vulnerabilities. I ignore HTML emails from all sources, but can
examine almost anything that arrives without fear that my system could be
affected or infected.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk