[Gllug] Job Advert

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Feb 9 01:59:52 UTC 2007

On 8 Feb 2007, John G. Walker spake thusly:
> On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:55:09 +0000 Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 8 Feb 2007, Iain Gray verbalised:
>>
>> > Yes I guess the mail could have been construed as some sort of
>> > discrimination, but as this was GLUG I thought I would not be open
>> > to discrimination law-suits.
>>
>> This is GLLUG. There's not so much discrimination lawsuitery, but
>> you're open to *pedantry*, oh boy yes.
>
> Shouldn't there be a comma after "oh boy"?

I suppose you're right, only I'm trying to cut down on my grotesque
overuse of punctuation (especially commas, brackets, and semicolons).

--
`In the future, company names will be a 32-character hex string.'
  --- Bruce Schneier on the shortage of company names