[Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 20:39:35 UTC 2007

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:50:13 +0000 Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2007, John G. Walker said:
> > If I hadn't noticed that the original message in this thread came
> > from the GLLUG list I would have trashed it.
>
> You don't have separate mailfolders for separate mailing lists?!

Yes. And I store my messages by thread.

But I use the "read next unread" button in my email client's message
window, so I don't see which folder I'm reading from unless I
specifically look (or I'm looking for a message that I've previously
read, when I might also check the subject lines).

--
 All the best,
 John