[Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Jan 18 00:25:33 UTC 2007

On 16 Jan 2007, Juergen Schinker uttered the following:

>> But I use the "read next unread" button in my email client's message
>> window, so I don't see which folder I'm reading from unless I
>> specifically look (or I'm looking for a message that I've previously
>> read, when I might also check the subject lines).
>>
>  what stupid client must it be than, i do that as well but my application
> stayes in the same folder so i know exactly where it's from

Newsreaders have worked that way for decades. (And, yes, some of us read
our mail in a newsreader, as well as keeping our to-do lists, diaries,
and everything else worth mentioning in the same application.)

--
`The serial comma, however, is correct and proper, and abandoning it will
surely lead to chaos, anarchy, rioting in the streets, the Terrorists