[Gllug] A few words on the topic of stock spam

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 13:00:56 UTC 2007

I cannot see how you can simply define spam as 'unsolicated' email.
'Unsolicited BULK email' possibly,  but then you have to define 'bulk'.
And if any email you did not specifically ask for is 'unsolicited', I presume
that could mean that me sending an email to 50 friends inviting them to a party
could be defined as 'spam'.      Ok,  common sense says its not,  but since
when did laws ever incorporate common sense?

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk