[Gllug] Hello from Cape Town

Leo Hickey hickey444 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 00:02:09 UTC 2007

Christopher Hunter wrote:
> There are no real "global warming issues".

t.clarke wrote
> According to the fairly recent Channel 4 program a considerable number
> of Scientists disagree with the current theory of CO2 causing Global
> Warming.

Very sad to see such nonsense repeated on this list. The Channel 4
documentary was very cleverly edited, but the claims were so outrageous
I would have thought that anyone who cares about the truth would have
taken the ten or so minutes it took to google the program and discover
it was nonsense. A demonstration that it is actually dangerously
irresponsible to transmit such sophistry. What next? Are we going to see
a defence of intelligent design on gllug?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk