[Gllug] new to London

Joachim Gleissner joe at ugh.de
Wed Jul 4 16:46:58 UTC 2007

Hi!

I've just subscribed to gllug so I'd like to say hello. I'm not based
in London yet, but I'll most probably move there this autumn. I'm a
long-term Linux user and developer. As I want to continue to develop in
an open source environment, I've started looking for some suitable job
in London. I find it somewhat hard to locate actual companies, as the
job search engines seem to provide ads by agencies only. Does anybody
know of some concrete companies around employing Linux developers? In
my current position (I'm working for a distributor), I'm responsible
for integrating wireless LAN drivers and implementing WLAN support in
the network subsystem. Hence, I'm quite familiar with system level
development, but I'm not fixed on that. I have also experience in
application development. I'd be thankful for any hint.

Best regards,

Joe
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk