[Gllug] Suggestions for Broadband

Manuel Alejandro Cerón Estrada ceronman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:11:47 UTC 2007

Hello.

I am being in London for one month. I am needing a broadband Internet
connection for that month. I was using AOL, but they canceled my
account unexpectedly.  I called AOL but they told me that a new
ordering process will take from 10 to 14 working days. I need
something that could be ready as soon as possible. I have a BT
Telephone Line. I need a speed between 400K and 1M. I live in
Beckenham, Kent. I am not from the UK so I don't know what company
would be the best for this problem. Any suggestions will be very
appreciated.

Thank you and please excuse my bad English.

Manuel.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk