[Gllug] Is this right? (Permissions question)

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 09:48:30 UTC 2007

Nix writes:

>It's not hard. Even I did it and I spend, oh, no time on the
>mailserver parts of my system config at all.

Oh, I know. I've done it for many other domains at various places
I've worked. I've just never got around to it for my own domain,
because my ISP has always been good enough. But that's not been
the case of late, so it's definitely time to do something about it.

I have machine going into a hosting centre next week, and I'm
thinking of getting a virtual server elsewhere as a backup. Any
recommendations for that? At the moment, it looks like a pretty
even choice between the two front runners, Mythic Beasts and
Bytemark. Any others I should be considering? Any recommendations
for (or against) either of the two I've been looking at?

Tet