[Gllug] Apache httpd query...

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 17:44:24 UTC 2008

I currently host several virtual domains and so far the owners have
ignored my requests for contributions towards my bandwidth / electricity
bills...

Before I turn them off completely, is there a way using apache httpd to
redirect all requests to a nag page before allowing the user to continue
to the original page after a short delay?

I may just modify their index.html files, but I'd like something more
generic that I can implement from a script in the future.  I'm currently
reading through the docs so I may hit upon something soon... :)

Many thanks!

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk