[Gllug] Audio Problem

Ben Whyte ben at whyte-systems.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 20:00:57 UTC 2008

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help me, i am running debian unstable and have a
problem with my audio, it was working up until recently.  Now when I try
and play it just plays but produces no output through the speakers.

I have rereun alsaconf cause it appeared to have lost the settings for
my sound card but that made no difference.

I believe I have checked the mixer is set correctly though I am not
entirely sure.

I also have checked the speakers work on a different machine.  Any and
all suggestions gratefully accepted.

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk