[Gllug] Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!! I need a working ISP

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Dec 31 12:53:43 UTC 2008

On 30 Dec 2008, at 20:37, Nix wrote:
[...]
> That's especially unfortunate given that AAISP's primary selling point
> is that its staff have clues and get out of your way. I suppose
> technical clue need not correlate with financial clue :/

I'm afraid that the technical clue is also not all that impressive
except when compared with the likes of Virgin Media. This is probably
why they appear to have taken on the approach that they'll bang on
about how clued they are and hope that if they say it often enough,
some people might start to believe it.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk