[Gllug] OT: Anyone have a fine-point soldering iron that I could

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 9 09:11:36 UTC 2008

> > I need to do some surgery on my wife's digital camera and I am looking
> > to borrow or rent a fine-point soldering iron.  Does anyone have one
> > that they'd be willing to part with for a few days? If I could buy/use
> > a very small quanitity of solder and flux, that would be handy too.
>
>    In Ohio?

Ah, perhaps my email address reveals my midwestern U.S. roots!  I
guess I should have specified that I'm currently living near
Stratford.  I work near Shepherd's Bush, so it would be most
convenient for me to retrieve the iron from somewhere on the Central
Line, but really anywhere within a reasonable tube or bus ride works
for me. Unfortunately, my soldering iron was one of the many things
that did not migrate with me from the States...

Adam

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F7F72CBA
2E02 EEAC EF67 E8B3 1FA5  6DF4 A0FB C0CF F7F7 2CBA
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk