[Gllug] Fwd: OLPC Crisis: Customer Data Lost

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:57:05 UTC 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 4:47 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> You didnt actually answer the question - How many other LUG lists did
> you post to today for the first time and post the same email you sent
> here ? How many of them have you been on for more than a week ?

If I had to guess, I monitor around 30 lug lists.  Many of them I have
been on for years...

> dude, you are just spreading baseless FUD around the place. However, the
> one thing about you and your post that I find quite irritating is that
> you are going around spamming this to as many LUG lists as you can find
> hoping that someone will believe the tales you tell.

I won't even respond to this because someone already posted
information here which shows that this is not FUD.  Please take your
correspondence with me offlist...

> sick. You obviously have some personal grudge somewhere, or an agenda to
> push.

No.  Again, if you have a problem with me, let's discuss this offlist...

> In the absence of a name or verifiable source - it only a figment of
> your imagination unfortunately.

Now that's just ridiculous.  You additionally propose that I made up
this guy from New York City.  Unbelievable...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk