[Gllug] Do modern webpages kill older laptops/PCs?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue May 27 12:11:04 UTC 2008

Marcus Taylor wrote:

> Also if you feel you need to top post [ie it is not relevant to the

The whole top posting debate always fails to understand the main reason
why its preferred to 'bottom' post.

Its not about *You* (the sender of any mail) its about *others* maybe I
don't want to read the whole thread maybe I just want to read what
person A said in response to person B.

Plus its a normal progression of conversation I say something then you
say something wouldn't it be funny if someone responded before I'd even
spoken? Hang on theres a lot of that, second guessing :-)

--
Regards

Peter Cannon
IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode